Promark Electronics’ commitment to vertical integration extends to principals that are themselves vertically integrated. Our long-time associates have the capabilities to take an aluminum part from initial design (supported by an experienced engineering team) through die creation to extrusion, fabrication, machining, tooling, anodizing, and assembly.
Whether you have a new design or are exploring cost-saving options, we strive to provide you with the most creative, cost-saving solution!
- Custom Aluminum Extrusions up to an 8-inch circle size (Maximum of 8 lbs. per lineal ft.)
- Primary materials: 6061, 6063 and 6005 (Other alloys available on request)
- All secondary operations done in-house, including cut-to-length, CNC machining, anodizing, and assembly
- Assembly and custom packaging capabilities available
- Very fast lead times compared to industry standards
- LEAN, Six Sigma Corporate Culture
Promark’s aluminum extrusion partner has three aluminum extrusion presses in a state-of-the-art facility, aligning with overall lean manufacturing processes, to deliver shorter lead-times and consistent quality. This diverse range of extrusion presses can produce everything from the most common, large extruded profiles to some of the smallest and thinnest-walled extruded profiles in the industry. The right press for your project is carefully selected based on required tolerance, wall thickness, circumscribing circle size, shape, and order quantity.
In-house anodizing capabilities aid in the management of the overall process and timeline. Our partner also has the capability to machine and fabricate parts and tools to convert your parts from an extrusion to a ready-to-install component. Assembly and packaging program management assures that you get the quality parts you need, when and where you need them, efficiently and reliably.
Our dedicated Sales Team is ready to bring the solution that works for you. From concept to production, you’ll have the right fit for your business needs and applications every step of the way.